Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Round Up of Favourties

I've been lurking in the dark lately feeling uninspired but there have been a sea of fascinating links online lately (isn't there always). I thought I'd share a few of my favourites:

Have iPhone - must decorate. I think the ice-cream sandwich or the paint set will do me fine:


Carl Sagan sure can put things into perspective, can't he? This is humbling, truthful and awe-inspiring. The world is a dot.


Who doesn't love Spock? This is fantastic. And I want an Audi now too!



1 comment:

  1. I'd love an iPhone..... feel like I'm the last gal on the planet not to have one.... sob! Hubby doesn't trust me with good kit; last mobile died of pond water poisoning... POST: http://archers-at-the-larches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/pond-dipping.html

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!