Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Zealand

Karekare Beach. My favourite!


Cate, the artist. Not only did she draw it larger than life, she lay in the middle for photo ops!!

My two little rappers at the Auckland Viaduct!

Fen, at home in Eden Park for an All Blacks test against Australia (they won)

Rotorua lake and my two chickens.

Lady Knox geyser. For once I wasn't the one blowing my top!

Waitapu national park - full of geysers, steaming hot pools, sink holes and wonder.

Tongue poking at a Maori Village

Claire and I try to escape the Volcanic cone at Mount Eden high above Auckland
At Devonport Military base overlooking Auckland on a beautiful sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to visit New Zealand one day - it looks gorgeous. Your family is adorable :)

    If you are in London on Oct 2nd, we'd love you to join us for 'Blogger's Tea'.
    Laura XO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!