Friday, April 20, 2012

Where'd the time go?

Nearly four and a half years ago I was holding up this little angel to take her photo. It was to send to her daddy who was in Paris working while we were in NY alone. She was such a sweet little angel I didn't think it was possible to even love a child as much as I loved her then.

But then she turned into this:
That's my little Cate (in the Easter bonnet we spent a Saturday creating) at her bonnet parade today. She was honestly the sweetest, most adorable thing I've ever laid eyes on. I spent 40 minutes looking at her photos from baby until now. And at each stage I didn't think she could possibly become more adorable and sweet. But she does. And I love her more than ever.

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. I find myself doing the same thing with my little girls pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little girl's 19 and at college now, and sometimes I can't bear to look at her squashy little girl photos. Sob.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!