Monday, August 15, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been really slack with the blogging of late. Granted I was traveling and I did have a funeral to attend. But I've just felt sluggish about blogging and, frankly, just not in the mood.

Next month is the 2 year anniversary of 'Cross the Pond. I can't quit now! I was just feeling a little down and uninspired.So I started reading my blog from the beginning and now I remember why I wanted to do this in the first place.

Now that I'm recharged I'm going to start blogging like I used to. Starting tomorrow...!



3 comments:

  1. I hope you are truly inspired again. You've just gone through some emotional turmoil so that may account for some of it. Just do the best you can, a little every day if you can make it. Keep hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!