Friday, May 6, 2011

X's Babyroyale luxury blankie

A few weeks ago Hello Baby sent me one of their bamboo-cotton blankets to try. X already had a blanket that he loved and I wasn't sure if he'd go for it. But once I covered him with it one night in his cot, he cuddled up to it and it was love.

When he came out the next morning carrying the blanket, Cate took one look and wanted it too! There was a tug-o-war for a little while over who would claim it as their own and I thought Cate was going to be the winner for a while there, but X managed to keep it to himself. It was actually cute, as soon one of them would put it down, the other would snatch it up and snuggle it. But X is the victor and it's his friend now.

I can't say as I blame him. It's so beautifully soft and surprisingly sturdy. It is a woven texture made from 70% bamboo/30% organic cotton - it's like a heavenly cloud. It's technically a receiving blanket so it's the perfect size for my little man to carry around with him. And he carries it everywhere.

Babyroyale is a small Hertfordshire based company that was formed to create a range of premium and ethically sourced baby products that have a focus on material performance and suitability to infant skin. It is reasonably priced and comes in three colours. This is the first product in their range and all I can say is 'bravo'. I love anything organic, ecologically friendly and good for my kids. X doesn't have a clue about any of that but here's how he feels about it:

It's a key part of his playing and Peppa Pig watching. he even carries it to the dinner table! If he loves it, hey, that's all I need to know!

It's available from Babyroyale directly or the online nursery shop at Hello Baby.  Hello Baby also sells a wide range of other baby and nursery stuff including Baby Toys, nursery furniture, travel and safety products.

1 comment:

  1. Ask that very fine company for several more samples.... for rotation and loss insurance!

    X looks so pleased with himself in all pictures. Such a good boy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!