Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too much time on my hands

I was banished to our flat for the weekend to rest up and relax so my ribs will heel. My idea of relaxing: sorting the tupperware (how is it that at least three lids don't fit and I end up throwing things away yet it happens again each time?). I also dusted everything from head to toe - a big spring-like cleaning, I also went through the kids drawers and took out all the clothes that don't fit in preparation for the nearly new sale coming in up in May. Then I planned out our meals for the next two weeks, ordered food online, cleaned out the fridge and did crafts with the kids. Our masterpieces are on display in our lounge if you'd like to have a gander.

I also decided it was high time I give the lovely full size sample of Hands First Power Scrub hand wash that was given to me by PeriProducts. I've  had a devil of a time lately with dry hands. As any new parent, or parent of young children know - you wash your hands a lot. This has been wreaking havoc on my hands. So when this sample came in the mail I gave it a go. Now, this is not a paid endorsement, but please bear with me as I go on about how much I love it. At first I thought it was just handsoap but it contains natural pumice and conditioners. So it cleans and exfoliates and then moisturizes. I am seriously in love with this product. My  hands aren't  as chapped and dry as they were. You can read more about it here. And it's not expensive - around £7.99 in pharmacies. Check it out.

I also did sit and watch a movie or two. And I managed to read. I did very little work work, which was nice. And my ribs are feeling heaps better. I guess relaxing does agree with me!

9 comments:

  1. That is NOT resting, young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I ordered from Ocado. That's relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! What part of take it easy don't you understand? Take care of yourself please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, would hate to hear what a busy entails!
    Glad you at least took a little break with a book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time you are "Resting" could you come over to my flat? It needs a good clean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, why can't we ladies learn how to rest and relax like a man--especially when our bodies need us to?! Silly girl. Sorry to read about the asthma. Mine is usually worse in winter as well, but seems ok this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I reread this and it's not as bad as I made it out to be. I did all of this slowly and over the course of four days! I did relax, I promise. I'm not as manic as I make myself out to be. And I read a book, watched about 5 movies and way too much TV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no cleaning wont heal poorly ribs. But it feels so refreshing doesnt it when it's done? I too am forever washing my hands. Can take a real strain on them. Have you found your nails weaken too? Hope you're doing ok hun? Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloody hell! I'm knackered just reading that!
    REST!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!