Saturday, November 20, 2010

Busy week


I've been so busy this week I've hardly come up for air. Sorry to those I've ignored this week. I just didn't have time to read blogs or write my own blog. Work is boiling over, which is a good thing for me financially, not so good socially.

I did manage to get out, however. I was invited to a lunch at Bar Boulud at the Manadarin Oriental Hotel hosted by Travel Onion, which was lovely and I will blog about it this weekend.  I also managed to attend the women's club meeting, went to a book club meeting (hadn't read the book but loved the company and lunch), did a small press thing - the presentation of the check to the women's club charity - which was nice. I did a few playgroups as well but mostly I've been working, working, working. In my line of business you work now and get paid later. So it's going to be a good spring!

Back to work for now. I have cousins in town, they just called to say they landed and found their driver so we'll be busy sightseeing, shopping, eating and having fun for the next week. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you take it easy and have a really enjoyable time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe a canceled lunch was a blessing in disguise! Have fun shopping... Im off to buy some recommended books :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many thanks for the beautiful presents you sent for the November Secret post. You really did quite a lot af research about my tastes, my dear! The scarf is wonderful. You may not believe this, but I have been looking for one like this for ages - it's in my favourite colours and my favourite style. And many thanks for the lovely book too. I will ready it avidly. Wish you all the best. Ciao. Antonella

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!