Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog roll time again

Every now and again I point out some blogs that I enjoy reading. I've done it a few times (here, here, and here). It's been a while so I'm eager to share a few favourites with you all.

Delia at Real Delia. She offers great reading: on Wednesdays she features Tips for Adulthood - always wise. And on Fridays she does a round up of recommended reading for the weekend - and it's ALWAYS fantastic. This is a can't-miss blog. In fact, my next blogger I found through Delia.

Jennifer Mendelsohn at Clever Title TK is very, very...well...clever. She's a professional writer and all of her posts are interesting and beautifully written. I highly recommend her blog on her favourite things - all of them are spot-on fantastic.

Spencer at Donkey Trousers. He's a single dad making his way through life. He's interesting and seems like one of the last decent guys around. Sorry ladies, he has a new love. Check him out.

Becca at Bekicklesie. This is a relatively new blog but she has everything under the sun: humor, parenting, recipes (her partner is a chef), giveaways, insights and observations. It's fantastic.

Kenneth at Grumpy Old Ken. He's not really that grumpy - a retired school teacher in the UK who has a wealth of interesting posts. He's a delight - although I don't think he'd like me saying so!

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou sweetie! What lovely things you've said about BECKICKLESIE. Teehee, I feel all special. Bless ya! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin. So glad that you're enjoying the posts. About to round up another pile of Friday finds!

    Delia Lloyd
    www.realdelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting those - quite interesting. But Ken shouldn't call himself old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for the kind words! It means a lot coming from someone so accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!