Monday, July 19, 2010

The Naughty Step

I've been tagged by the fabulous Mother Hen to put someone on the Naughty Step. After careful consideration and deliberation between Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson I have chosen Mouthy Mel.

Mel left his wife of nearly 30 years - after seven children and two grandchildren - for a Russian pianist Osanka somethingoranother. She had his baby too (he likes to be fruitful and multiply). She has now left him under allegations of domestic abuse where she accuses him of using racial slurs (again). He has accused her of extortion. over the tapes she presented to the LAPD. Both have filed restraining orders against each other. He has also been dumped by his longtime agency William Morris Endeavor (one of the largest in the world). What a wretch!

However, there are new signature drinks dedicated to each of them: The Lohan, The Mad Max Meltdown and The Braveheart. If you feel like getting drunk and ruining your career - fix yourself on of these doozies and chugalug ya'll!

Now I'll tag six people to also put someone on the Naughty Step. They are:

Lou at The Archers at the Larches
Ayak at Turkish Delight
Bomshellicious
Spencer at Donkey Trousers
Betsy at Betsy Transatlantically
Aledys at From Argentina to the Netherlands for Love

6 comments:

  1. Wow, good job I came to have a look at your blog as I've no idea what tagged means but I'll take a guess and do a post. Having said that you've already stolen Mel and I've seen Pete Doherty has also gone. Aww, thinking cap on Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise choice. I, quite frankly, would sit both of those train-wrecks on the naughty step! But, still, wise choice. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - it seems that there's no end to this guy's sins!
    Thanks for tagging me! I'll have to do some research, bec. I don't normally follow celebrity news...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag ... am thinking who I can put on the naughty step xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is an interesting one...thanks for tagging me (I think!)...I must give this some thought.

    I like your choice of two...well deserved of gthe naughty step!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I think about these two, the more I am put off by both of them. I used to love Mel and Lindsay was such a sweet actress as a child.
    What went wrong? I guess drink really can be the shield that doesn't protect you and just gives you a false skin.
    Thanks for reading my blog:) x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!