Friday, May 14, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award

In the midst of my current problems I have received the Prolific Blogger Award from Michelloui at A Mid-Atlantic English. The originator over at Advance Booking has attached the following rules...



1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award (see above).

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to
This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit
this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

So for the seven winners I'm following A MidAlantic English's lead and choosing some new bloggers that I just love reading and a few favorites. I hope you like them too:


Lou at The Archers at the Larches.


Julie at Wellington Road (I love Kiwis - married one, infact.)


Geeky Mommy


Ryan at Scotland Here and Now


Ayak at Turkish Delight


Lis at An American Girl in Bristol 

Melissa at Smitten by Britain

7 comments:

  1. You cutie you, flatterer, works EVERY time...mwah, mwah lovey...

    How's the flat hunting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Blog, it's really appreciated. What a fantastic Idea this is, I'm in the process of picking my 7 Blogs so you can check my post later and make sure I haven't messed it up. Thanks again, regards Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you for the award. And you're married to a Kiwi? We're twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thankyou so much for this award...I'm very flattered.

    I hope I can manage to do the link things properly as I'm not too good at techy stuff...but I'll try my best xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks, is that for me? I'm Geekymummy (being English and all that, but I clicked through and found my own page!). thanks very much. I like your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award. :-)

    I just received it this morning, so I'm following the links back to see where it started!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you for the award! That's so nice of you! Haha, I'm super excited! :D

    Congratulations to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!