- I have two small children that I absolutely adore.
- I've only lived in London for less than three months
- I grew up in the Bahamas but have spent more time in New York City where I met my husband, had both kids and 'found' myself.
- I can't go to sleep until my husband is home from work - which can be very late.
- I'm addicted to Country House Rescue. I love it!
- Cooking is my passion - I love it. I relaxes me and I'm always looking for new recipes.
- I've launched the career of hundreds of people - it is one thing of which I'm very proud and brings me joy.
Melissa at American Girl in Bristol, Kristina at American Expat in London, Lou at The Archers at the Larches - love her!, Karrie at Running in Wellies, Amelia at 101 Birds, Anissa at Anissa Off the Record, Peggy at Perfect Happy Mum, Marsha at Write On, Andrea at Forever is Tomorrow is Today, Mike from Postcards From Across the Pond, Bombshellicious, Jason at Destination England, Alice at The Alice. Julie at Wellington Road , and last but not least: Anna at Evie George - her blog is truly beautiful!