Friday, April 23, 2010

More doors I love

I've been walking around the neighbourhood a lot lately - the weather has just been divine. Here are a few more of my favourite front doors.
I love the crooked tree in the front yard of this one - it's massive and practically blocks it but I think it's wonderful.

The yellow door and red flowers are just so charming to me!

You can't really see the etched, coloured glass in this one but it is beautiful. I clearly won't be winning any awards for photography anytime soon!

This house is just lovely - it's manicured garden is gorgeous too. I want to live here!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the crochet kit! I draw the winner tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The entrance with the tree across is it lovely but my favourite here are the beautiful blue double doors--very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm with Michelloui on this - love the blue double doors! It's great to hear you are enjoying London so much. Looks set to be a great weekend with the weather - hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!