Monday, March 22, 2010

We're in!

Hooray and hurrah! We've finally moved in. Still problems but I have a feeling that's going to continue for a long time. But we spent our first night and it was fine. Now the long, long wait for the rest of our stuff. We've already looked around deciding where we're going to put our stuff and what painting/picture/art is going to go where.

However, we have LOADS too much stuff coming to fit in here. We're going to be giving things away as soon as the truck arrives - and this means my books. Keep your eyes open for giveaways coming up soon - from books and DVD's to coffee tables and kids toys. We just don't have the space for it anymore.

But I'm happy we're in. Still doesn't feel like 'ours' but that will change soon enough. Now I can just focus on getting a routine down and setting up house. The cleaning nearly knocked me out - I have sore muscles because of it. Doesn't matter - needed to be done.

More soon.

3 comments:

  1. I didnt read anything about a bottle or two of champagne... ;) I shall open a virtual bottle for you! Im happy for you getting settled in. Now time to make a home. Lovely! Shame about the DVDs and books--have you had a look at the Amazon.co.uk 'sellers account' pages? Ive sold over £150 worth of books I had to get rid of for various reasons.

    Interested in a meet up in May? We're having one in Essex if you are... but then again there'll be others Im sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persistence pays off! Hope you are settling in and able to draw a breath despite still waiting for your stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!