Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Okay, things are getting better

Yesterday we went over to the flat and lo! there was electricity, and heat and safety certificates. Also, there was no mould, no wardrobes, no broken window! It's an Easter miracle (is there such a thing?) We can officially and safely move in. And we are - this Friday REALLY.

As I looked around the flat and yard again, I remembered why we took it - it IS small but it's charming, and I'll make it our home. I know my kids are going to love it here and I"m going to do everything I can to make this as memorable and wonderful as I can. X is easy, Cate - she needs more but we'll sort it out.

After visiting the flat we started to wander the streets making our way over to Belsize Park. We sauntered through some of the most amazing streets and just drank in the wonder of it all. I'm really starting to like it here.

2 comments:

  1. yipppeeee!! I am so pleased to hear things are looking up. I haven't been online much it's been busy, busy here- sorry! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pleased its all going well. It takes a while to settle in but once you do, it'll be so much easier and you can spend time just relaxing and enjoying your adventure. x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!