Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I've decided I'm not making a list this year. I have WAY too much on my plate as it is, so to try and set goals and change habits I'm just going to attempt to keep my head above water. When December 31st rolls around this year I'll take stock: both kids doing well, living in London successfully, have routine down and everything is going okay, still married and in love, haven't lost my mind and have no major complaints = successful year. That should be enough for 2010.

My ONLY goal is to potty train Cate and that is proving to be a monumental task since she is a headstrong, determined little girl. However, she has no idea who she's up against. And as soon as I can shake the fog from my head - she'll rue the day and hit the potty!

Okay, maybe losing the rest of the baby weight is a goal too. But if I don't lose it - I can just add that task to my new years resolution 2011. and I won't lose sleep over it either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!