Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the F Train and packing

Finally, we've sorted it out. We couldn't stay another month as our apartment is rented which ended that argument. I refused to live out of a suitcase and Fen's company wasn't keen on picking up the tab for a place for us here in NY! I'm relieved, really - it's just putting off the inevitable. So away we go.

I was back in the office again today - the subway ride was a hoot, as usual. There was a reformed crack addict preaching to the captive audience on the F train. For six looooong stops he raged on against the evils of the world. He proclaimed that he exchanged his crack cocaine passion for a devotion for God and gave the devil a black eye by doing it. Hallelujah!

I'll miss the subway!

1 comment:

  1. You can always ride the Underground. But I have to admit, having done both, that the NYC Subway System provides better entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!