Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy birthday FEN!

Today is my husband Fen's birthday. I have to admit that I feel very fortunate to love my husband as much as I do, and know, without doubt, that he adores me as much in return. Sure, we have our days where we could just do without each other or have blow outs that leave us frustrated and angry - but we always make up and move on. Overall, I married a very, very good man who is an excellent father and an all around good guy - he's a guy's guy, women love him, he's kind, considerate, funny, smart, hardworking, good looking, successful and generous. Granted I could list his faults but it's his birthday so I'm focusing on all things good about my Fen.

Love you, baby! Happy, happy birthday to you.

(and for the next 20 days we're the same age - then I become a cougar again. heavy sigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!